Cardiff City defender Joe Bennett apologises for horror challenge on Manchester City star Leroy Sane: 'I didn't mean to catch him like I did'
Manchester City overcame Cardiff 2-0 to book their place in FA Cup last 16
Leroy Sane picked up an injury in his side's full-blooded FA Cup tie with Cardiff The German was hacked down by Cardiff's Joe Bennett during the first-half Bennett has apologised for injuring Man City star Sane with brutal challenge by Bennett in City's 2-0 victory. Bennett was only booked, though television replays showed that the challenge might have been worthy of a red card. Bennett was then sent off in added time after another crunching foul on teenager Brahim Diaz.
Home
HOME
NEWS
sport
Cardiff City defender Joe Bennett apologises for horror challenge on Manchester City star Leroy Sane: 'I didn't mean to catch him like I did'
Monday, January 29, 2018
Cardiff City defender Joe Bennett apologises for horror challenge on Manchester City star Leroy Sane: 'I didn't mean to catch him like I did'
Cardiff City defender Joe Bennett apologises for horror challenge on Manchester City star Leroy Sane: 'I didn't mean to catch him like I did'
apovo
5.0
stars based on
35
reviews
Cardiff City defender Joe Bennett apologises for horror challenge on Manchester City star Leroy Sane: 'I didn't mean to catch him li...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Media
Disqus Shortname
Paling Dibaca
-
However, Madrid appear to have ended United’s hopes of reuniting with the 32-year-old because they plan on giving Ronaldo an extended bre...
-
Marco Verratti wants to leave PSG for Barcelona, according to reports in Spain Sport and Mundo Deportivo claim Verratti is determined ...
-
Bayern Munich have signed James Rodriguez from Real Madrid on two-year loan The playmaker completed his medical with the B...
CATEGORIES
Timeline
Formulir Kontak
Search This Blog
by: Dazzyseld. Powered by Blogger.
ADVERTISMENT
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Marco Verratti wants to leave PSG for Barcelona, according to reports in Spain Sport and Mundo Deportivo claim Verratti is determined ...
-
Manchester United will have to pay up to £40million to sign Nemanja Matic Jose Mourinho wants to be reunited with Matic after bringing hi...
-
Attention has focused on the causes of the devastating blaze on Wednesday Cladding installed on the tower block was flammable and acted ...
-
Barcelona are getting ready for new era under manager Ernesto Valverde Incoming boss wants new right back to cover absence of Dani Alve...
-
Tottenham are plotting a move for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling Smalling's future is in doubt after United recently sign...
-
Tiemoue Bakayoko is set to sign for Chelsea in a £40million deal from Monaco Midfielder dined with new team-mates David Luiz and Willian...
-
Milan, Inter fighting over Real Madrid star. Inter and rivals AC Milan are both competing for the same player again: Mateo Kovacic! The ...
-
Real Madrid players were put through their paces with weights and plyometrics at University of California Los Blancos s...
-
Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of fraud by the Spanish tax authorities Portuguese superstar is accused of avoiding paying up to £13m...

EmoticonEmoticon